Monday, October 15, 2007

2310 steps to the cliff



The wind scatters before my leaps

The anxiety stalks me and breath heavily

Views of the peak is awing yet sad

I wonder if we are just puppets for the greater play

Sub-scenario in of a greater scene

Dusty page must be turned and eye is on its sharpest edge to burn

Do not hook me with the rapid anger

I am about to explode, holding the rim of self-destruction

A breath is held for the second round

The stairs is heavier and slippery

I pass the temptation of dawn’s breeze

Yet the path gets crueler and cold

Yet I can’t stop pain from crossbar the veins

The door of beginning is wide open on the start

Burnt in conscience and put in the middle of hell

This is the cliff of never-after

The path promises the lame eternity

The cliff promises the sharp end

Walk around up and down, up and down

The path and the cliff are as confused as me

The pact to be signed with tears lies beneath the tree

Its shadow calm nothing but the reality

Deity who stabs of confusion with anchor

While human struggle with natural roar


From: the scattered mind of Hariel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home