Monday, April 2, 2007

My Friend

My friend, I aint what I look like.
appearance is no more than clothes I wore
Fine silk that chrisalizing
From swarm of accisation and questions

"I" inside of me, my friend.
dwell in the house of silence
I will live there for eternity
unseen, untouched, unapproached

Absurd for me to make you believe what I said because my words are only shout of your mind and my notions are only realization of your dreams
When you said,"wind blows to the east", I said,"yes, wind indeed blow to the east"; because I couldn't make you understand that my though doesn't reside in wind, but on the surface of the sea.

If the day approaches you, my friend, then The night comes me. but then I speak about the daylight who dance in the back of the mountains and about the purple shadows who stole path to the valley; because you can't hear my song of darkness or my flappping wings that smash the stars- and I've been get used to get you, neither heaing nor seeing. I will be alone, befriend with the dawn.
When I'm lifted to your heaven, I slip to my hell- and then you as me to cross the laguna without bridge, "my friend, my buddy", and I will keep shout back at you,"my friend, my buddy", because no way I will show you my hell. blazing fire that will burn your eye sight and smokes that will suffocate your lung. And I love my sell so much and wish you to pay a little visit.
I will dwell in my hell...alone.
You love the truth, beauty, and wisdom; and for you, I would say,"Its good to love those virtues." but in my heart, I grinned to your love. But I can't let you see me laughing.
I will laugh... alone.
My friend, you are good, cautious, and wise; yes, you are perfect- while me, just like you, talk to you wisely and cautious. The truth is I am crazy. But I masked mymadness.
I will go insane...alone.
My friend, you are not my friend, but how can I make you understand? My path is not yours, but we will walk together, hand in hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home