Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Stargazer's Melancholy


Crawling like to me like a strophe of dreams

Pretentiously dazzling me on each of his end

Chase the dusk who sit with her supercilious gown

Falling like a feather to my shoulder

The Sorrow is buried twenty nine times

Moon seek but find nothing tonight

The grass grabs my hand and toss it gently

Caressing for the rotten burning gash

Tonight the pain is on errand

Tonight the sore pay no rent for space

Tire is haunting when thought of journey arise

My gaze get blurry

Tears falling like sands in the hourglass

So swift so my feeling drained dry out my heart

Flow like a spring in the dessert

But yet not too sad for an oases

Because love entice me with its tenderness

I adorn a mask of smile in my lips

Before seconds it crumbling

And another second pass it's vaporized

Turn into a chain of light

Embroidered right in my eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home