Monday, April 2, 2007

God

In the past, when the first words trembled my lips, I climbed the holy mountain and to God I asked, "Lord, I'm your humble servant. Your concealed will is laws to me and I will obey you forever."
But God did not answer, and something which looked like big problem passed away.

One thousand years later, I climbed the holy mountain and to God I asked again," Oh Masterplan, I am one of Your plan. from a bunch of soil You formed me and I am fully Yours."
But God did not reply, but something which looked like thousands wings passed away.

And after one thousand year, I climbed the holy mountain and I said to God, "God, I'm your son. With your love and affection you state my birth, through love and praise I inherit Your kingdom."
But God did not react, and something like fog mantled the mountains and passed away.
And thousand year later, I climbed the holy mountain and I asked God for times, "My God, my purpose and satisfaction; I am Your past and You are my future. I am Your root in the earth and You are my flower in the heaven, and together we grow to the eloquent sun.
Then God bent to men and whispered sweet words to my ear; and like a sea embrace the river that flow to it, He hugged me.
And when I walk down to valleys and plain, God is also there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home