Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Defeat

Dear my defeat, my silence and my solitude
You are more precious to me than a thousand victories
unlike the earth, you cheer my heart.

Dear my defeat, who understand and against me at the same time
Through you I know Iam young and swift
Untrapped by the destructive victory.

Dear my defeat, the song of eternal wandering
In you I find my loneliness
How happy I am to be exiled and loathed.

Dear my defeat, my shiny sword and glittering shield
In your eyes, I tranquiled by insights
adored is being enslaved, understood is being despised.

Dear my defeat, the tree where hopes sheltered
Entrusted is not more than being matured
Like a fruit, ripes, rots, and falls.

Dear my defeat, the greatest partner of life
You hear my cry, my song, and my numbness
noone but you talk about flapping wing, sea roar, burnt mountains at dawn.

Dear my defeat, the invincible courage
You and I will laugh along with the storm
we dig a grave for everything thas has died in us.

Dear my defeat, climber of my steep stony soul
We stand on our own beneath the sun
We are endangered.

by : Harrier
to : Christacia Melinda Winandar and Harrier Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home