Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Overdrive

I let go of the whole world
That's how I got my freedom
Maybe lucky
I just swing wheel

Living life on the rails
I wonder where we go?
Maybe lucky, maybe agony
I dare say I'm lucky

This photo-reprint world isn't captivating enough
our future is over there

This over-bleaching sunlight
Gets poured onto everybody, burn my eyes
Maybe happy, make me happy
did I say I'm happy

Don't say anythinng too noisy
because we're sinking anyway
Maybe happy maybe happy
I dare say I'm happy

This coiled up, stifling world is getting boring
Through the Byzantium, the fate won't fade

I've been reborn and now I'm completely free
Rolling free like a boulder

Just like the rolling clouds
No one can catch me
If I broke everything
I'd be reborn free again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home