Thursday, March 29, 2007

Me against the God

Me against the God

The Despicable mortals launched blasphemy

At the gate, malice trembled in Irony

A deity gazed in surprises

Shouted, “thee should not prevail!, The unholy”

The Earth hummed a good mourning

The agonies passed the garden spring

Saints lost thought and wandering

Yelled, “Thou should cease impending!”

The Universe danced in euphoria

The rhythms enticed Pandora

Angels unfolded wings, sang in hysteria

“Sober them back from fatamorgana!”

I barefooted myself to heaven throne

The celestial war hammer crushed my bones

Pass the gate, honey river, and church of golden

I stare at God yet no word spoken

“God, do you really love me?”

“Me with the fraud, sin and gaiety”

“Because I never did believe in sincerity”

“So just chastise me to the purity”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home